Con-fusion

From: Jose Ramos <jose_at_kobo.es>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 02:23:10 +0100

        Due to my work requirements, I will be able to attend this year only one of the european Gloranthan Cons. Of course, it is thanks to that job that I can afford to attend in the first place...

        Anyway, I need help in making up my mind. I was at Convulsions 96, and had a good time, but people were a bit "close-knitted", and reaching Leicester was quite involved, including three different trains, a plane, and a taxi.

        On the other hand there is a direct flight from Zaragoza to Frankfurt (but not to London), so I suppose getting to Bacharach will be easier.

        Supposedly the "Gloranthan level" will be higher at C2000, but in Tentacles I might find my e-players at last. And I will feel less guilty leaving on Sunday evening that on Sunday morning.

        So may the organization of each event please reveal any world-shattering events, or crack guests, or amazing gifts that will take place at their respective cons. By the way, who organizes Convulsion 2000? What LARP is to be enjoyed?

Merry Holydays, to those so favoured by fate,

Jose