Stygians

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 12:29:21 -0000

> Greg's thinking was that [Stygians] use the normal rules for
> Theist magic, but have a penalty to their chances of success
> and/or efficacy. They are, after all, 'doing it wrong'.

I tend to dislike this judgemental approach to Glorantha -- "Malkioni are Right, Stygians are Wrong". Better IMO to note the excellent variety of Theist magic which Stygians can access through their superior understanding of the nature of Glorantha ("their festering Heresy!"), which orthodox Malkioni have a 100% inability to use. They are, after all, 'doing it wrong'.

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick