KoDP: Frustration...

From: GAZZA <gazza_at_wantree.com.au>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 18:36:37 +0800

OK, I've formed a tribe. I've completed all of the heroquests, some of them multiple times. The following are the major frustrations I've encountered:

All of these complaints might sound as if I don't like the game; far from it - I wouldn't bother to complain if that were the case (I just wouldn't play it). Many of these might just be typical newbie ignorance, but I can't seem to find the answers to my problems in the manual.

On a related note - Happy New Year, and does anyone know when/if HeroWars is coming out?
- --
GAZZA
"To know others is wisdom.
To know one's self is enlightenment."