Re: The Pedants Digest

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 17:08:04 EST

<< Now is a great time to wish all you
>Glorantha fans a happy new millenium, and let us hope that hero wars is the
>first hit game of the millenium.

Andrew E. Larsen responds:

         Thank you for the sentiment, but at the risk of being pedantic, the  New Decade, Century, and Millenium will not in fact start until 2001, >>

Even if it does start in 2001 it is still a great time to wish all Glorantha fans a happy new millenium, and lets hope that hero wars is still the first hit game of the millenium. At least lets hope it is launched this millenium. I'm sure that Dara Happans are in no way impressed by the fact that we have reached the year 2000.

Happy new year anyway,

Keith N