Sorcery Rules

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 20:52:28 -0000

Ian asked:

> Someone has made up semi-official sorcery schools (I thought it
> was Ray Tourney's rules, but didn't find them there)
> can anyone elighten me as to where these are?

If you mean Sandy Petersen's sorcery rules, they can be found in a variety of places and versions. One version was printed in "Ye Booke of Tentacles" vol.1, and different iterations are on the net at:

http://www.kerofin.demon.co.uk/game/sorcery/
http://www.sp.ph.ic.ac.uk/~graeme/sorcery.html
http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/sorcery.html
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PHibbs/

Leastways, last time I looked they were in all those places. Probably several others, too...

IIRC, Sandy is keen to stress that a whole team of authors contributed ideas to these rules; they aren't "all his own work".

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick