Re: Hero Wars release

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 15:40:01 EST

Gazza:

<< does anyone know when/if HeroWars is coming out? >>

      It certainly *is* coming out, although exactly when remains, as always, dubious. The latest GTA newsletter says that while the actual printing remains on schedule, Issaries' impending move to new premises is likely to delay shipping the thing to the shops by a few weeks. Assuming nothing else happens (a big assumption, mind) we're probably looking at March, just in time for the GAMA trade show.

     BTW, you can already read most of the rules online if you're a GTA initiate - its an old pre-final-editing draft, but most of the actual rules are finalised and its just some of the explanatory text that might get changed.

Frank Rafaelson:
<<Glorantha, Introduction to the Hero Wars? So, is it out yet? If it is, what
is it like?
If it isn't, when is it going to be released?>>

     The release wasn't scheduled until mid Jan '00, so even if you actually want to believe the schedules, it wouldn't be out yet. But I get the impression there's been another delay to it, too (now, there's a shock...)

Andrew Larson:

<<Thank you for the sentiment, but at the risk of being pedantic [snip]>>

      Yup, you're pedantic. Correct, but pedantic.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

     Trotsky