Chaos Wars

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 13:55:18 +1300

Pierre A. Cadieux:

>I am looking to dig up any and all resources regarding the Chaos Wars. I
>know some information exists in the Doraster Adventure (which I have, and
>have read) but I am looking for some kind of comprehensive time line and or
>information and time lines that I can patch together.

The other sources of information is in Cults of Terror (general overview), Trollpak (Uz overview) and the Fortunate Succession (from the Dara Happan PoV, although some dates are in error). The Orlanthi PoV is given in the unpublished and unfinished Harmast's Saga (some bits which have appeared on the glorantha website) and Arkat's own PoV may be given in the similarly unfinished and unpublished Arkat's Saga (a large part can be found in Drastic Troll).

Some timelines can be found on my website but they are scattered over several locations and some dates (in particular many Fronelan ones) are unofficial.

http://www.voyager.co.nz/~metcalph/gloran.html