Levitating Lunars

From: Martin Laurie <MLaurie_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 01:10:28 -0500

<< Could Red Moon worshippers levitate ?>>

> Definitely. Nick Brooke (I think) even coined the expression
Levitating
>Bald Chicks (or LBCs) to describe the Sedenyic mystics, on account of
there
>being a number of pictures of them in RQ. There's one on the cover of the
>planned HW Lunar Players Book, too.

Shes not a Sedenyan mystic, rather a cultist of Natha and her aspects. Many of the lunars fly due to the middle air powers of the moon, however, it is not as easy a feat to master as it is for a similarly powered Orlanthi. The Solars can levitate up and down as if on a pillar but thats about it.

Martin Laurie