Flight

From: Bob Stancliff <stanclif_at_ufl.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:01:22 -0500

> >Is levitation a Moon power ?
> >Does the Blue Moon also has it ?
> >Could Red Moon worshippers levitate ?
> Levitation is, AFAIK, a Solar Power but the Lunars are able to
> do it much more easily. The worshippers of the Blue Moon are
> incapable of levitation.

> It breaks cosmic laws or rather it is carried aloft by the
> groans of the dying cosmic laws that it breaks by simply
> existing.

        I especially liked the concept presented that Air and Fire/Sky(Light) are buoyant or rising forces, while Earth and Water are heavy or falling forces. Darkness/Cold, while generally buoyant, must oppose Fire/Light, and therefor they retreat from each other.

        By this view, the Red Moon and the Crimson Bat, being luminous beings, have rising powers to counteract the falling powers of their physical bodies.
Stancliff