Re: God Learners; KoDP list

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 12:15:42 -0800

David Weihe wrote

> The
> Return To Rightness crusade ended the pagan practices of dealing
> with single gods as gods, but they do seem to deal with them as
> entities for the sorcerors' own purposes (eg, Tanien's Victory).

The folks who summoned Tanian were considered demonologists. And this happened some 70 years after the Abiding Book began the Return to Rightness movement.

Martin Crim suggested

> A separate mailing list for KoDP.

I'm all for this -- this would make it more accessible for non-Glorantha-philes. I'd suggest using some service like onelist.com (free but with ads, which didn't seem too obnoxious for the list I'm a member of).