Orlanth

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 10:01:20 GMT

Dear Alex Ferguson, your suppositions about Orlanth are true according to my view. Orlanth is not only worshipped through animistic/theistic manners: in Carmania there is this new heresy of Invisible Orlanth which is very intersting.
By the way: how is the Lunars going to heal Orlanth? What sould be the healed version of the Storm Good? Do dumby Faltikus already embody some characteristics of this tamed god?
To Gazza I say: your Orlanthi campaign in Prax is too easy, IMO: I have mastered a campaign for 11 real years and 6 game years in Prax with Orlanthi and only one achieved Rune Lord Status. One is going to become a Lhankor Sage by the end of this year (game year). Another one is not yet a Chalana priestess because she is too warrior-associated. Another is on the right way to become a Humakti Sword , but the goal is afar... You think I am overhard on my characters? Ciao,
Gian