Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #279

From: William Barnett-Lewis <wlewis_at_mailbag.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 20:55:17 -0600

Mannnnnn.... I'm such a newby to this list and then briefly get this thought that Greg suddennly chose to be to nice me and etc... Oh, I understaned why. Heck if I had had the $$$ there are numbers that would have been very different. So?

Doesn't change that I really must admit that I would have loved to have read the rules hiding under /issiaries...

I am a crazy fool who still plays RQ2. What more really needs being said? I lust-fully want the bleaking book to get published so that I can _try_ any of these other things.

The rest is the Lord,

W.

:>

- --

Live without fear; your Creator loves you     | William Barnett-Lewis
as a mother. Go in peace to follow the good   | mailto://wlewis_at_mailbag.com
road and may God's blessing be with           |
you always.                                   |
St. Claire                                    |