Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #281

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 23:17:02 +0000

Peter Metcalfe replying to me:

>>Are or were there any sort of Rokari conversion attempts with the
>>Brithini of Arolanit?

> The missionaries are the Quinpolic Rokari who do not border > Arolanit.

They don't exactly border Heortland, either. When a religion has missionaries, they are sent both far and near.

>>IMO the God Forgotten don't even share the concept
>>of Solace with the Malkioni of Maniria

> Neither do the Brithini.

That's exactly why I brought the Brithini up.

The God Forgotten are not much of a Malkioni influence, though doubtless some western influence on Heortland. From comparing Hendriki and God Forgotten, I doubt a strong influence.