Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #282

From: Bob Stancliff <stanclif_at_ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:44:03 -0500

> > IMG, before schism of gongarilli, horse pure nomads are
> > in pent of golden genert garden.
>
> If Pent was part of the Garden, then it would be blasted
> chaos waste when Genert died.

        Well, if Genert's lands were blasted because he died, then there would not be anything left in Genertela. Better to say that Pent is a border region of Genert's Garden, and the Chaos Wars did not blight them like they did the Wastelands because most of the fighting passed by.

        I believe that it was the Chaos army that destroyed the Garden and killed Genert, not Genert's death that blasted the Garden... although I understand that his death has kept the land from healing.

        I won't address the other point of whether the Pure Horse nomads existed (in or near Pent) during the rule of Genert. Stancliff