Malia & rotting stuff

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:57:58 GMT

I have a different POV about this disgusting issue.

Is not Mallia one of the Unholy Trio?
So, if anytime disease spirits appear where something is rotting, even tiny ones, I suppose Storm Bullies would just kill a mouse then sit down and wait three days for their enemy's minions to manifest. And if they don't, White Ladies should oblige.
So I assume:
- -either things don't rot in a dangerous, infective way in Glorantha_ at
least in a much less dangerous measure than in RW (give any natural or mythic explanation to this fact)_,
- - or there is another disease deity, one who took the place of fired Mallia,
and still Chalana Arroy likes to see her/his/its spawn abroad (or do you think there are enough CA around to mark ANY dead being?).

Oh-ho! I saw this one coming.
You think this eventuality provides excellent arguments for peace-loving Chalanas who preach non-violence and healthy life. But, in this case, the White Lasses should NEVER help, heal, even talk to Humakti, Uroxi, Yelmalions, Orlanthi, Wahans (...) who dedicate themselves to the ways of death.

Did I miss anything?
Ciao
Gian