Aeolianism, and that Malkioni stuff

From: Andreas Gustafsson <koraq_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 11:20:34 -0800 (PST)

I have to thank Peter and Nick for arranging a big bunch of mail in neat and ordered paragraphs. Now I think I've got a little better grasp of the situation in Heortland. Now I just have to decide which is true in my Glorantha... :)

Always when malkionism shows up, I get distracted. Somehow I can't get the feel of it in Glorantha! It sounds too much like Pendragon to be Gloranthan at all.

I guess I'll have to read that TotRM about the west I once bought to see if I can begin to understand some of it. G:CotHW is pretty limited in many ways...

/andreas

SF-fan and tea drinker. Beware! e-mail: ante_at_update.uu.se =========== Make a choice, protect your Freedom! ==============

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com