Re: Orthodoxy challenged

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 19:58:09 +0000

Peter Metcalfe:
> But I simply pointed out that the Aeolians would know that the God
> Forgotten consider their faith to be an error and hence be aware
> that their claim of orthodoxy is in dispute.

That makes them one of many Malkioni groups who notice that their neighbours do things differently. In case of the God Forgotten, admittedly they did something wrong (the Aeolians were not forgotten by their deity).

It's not like the christians after Constantine the Great were awed by the orthodox Jews' claims that they did it wrong...