Convulsion 2000 (C2K) announcements and info

From: Rick Meints <RMEINTS_at_ford.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:32:55 +0000

Hello,

Yes, Convulsion 2000, or C2K as we call it, is alive and well. We on the organizing committee have just mailed out over 550 sign-up forms to those of you who have gone to past Convulsions, subscribe to Tales, etc. We also thought we'd help spread the word all the more by publishing the main text of the flyer here as well.

The flyer (in a printable version) is also available on the C2K WEBSITE. The URL is http://ourworld.cs.com/rjmeints/news.htm Click on the C2K logo and you'll be there.

But that’s not all! There’s even more! Our action packed program also includes seminars, panels, sing-a-longs, board games, card games, computer games, demonstration games, bedtime stories, daredevil pizza delivery-men, Eat at Geo’s, and The Griselda Experience. There’s a bar on site with Real Ales, and plenty of space for you to play your own games!

Convulsion is limited to 250 places, so book soon to avoid disappointment. Rooms at the convention cost 50 pounds for 3 nights, 36 pounds for 2 nights and 20 pounds for 1 nights accommodation
(including greasy breakfast).

You can pay us in full now, or send an initial 10 pound room deposit
(which is non-refundable).

There is also likely to be a nominal charge for some freeforms games and events.

In order to sponsor the trip for Greg, MOB, and other guests we have set up a special fund called the Orphaned Trollkin Trust, for which we will gratefully accept any donations (either in money or games for the auction).

Because of licensing laws, attendance is limited to those who will be 18 years or over at the time of the convention. There is no admission on the door, so please book as soon as possible to guarantee your place.

If you would like to sign up for Convulsion, please contact our membership coordinator, David Hall, at Glorantha_at_compuserve.com

For more info, check out the website as per the URL earlier in this message. Thanks. See you in Leicester.

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #299