Caste Commitees

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:16:01 EST

In a message dated 1/17/00 3:34:16PM, you write: me:
<< >Presumably the caste commitee at the 5th Council reviewed some
>alternative 'caste myths' to get to the 'godlearner basics' and
>Valkaro, studying East Isles stuff, became convinced.

 Peter:
 The Caste committees are a freeform invention, designed to make  the handling of theological issues much easier, or so I've been  told. Normally the questions would have been dealt with by the  whole conference with delegates asking questions and making  statements from the floor.

All my illusions are shattered, but I'll live with it. I don't see a reason not to have commitees particularly but I can live without them. Presumably caste was discussed at the 5th Council so the Valkaro motivation can stay. Thanks for all the Valkaro info, I no longer think of him as a piece of IKEA furniture. ("nice Valkaro storage system you have there").

Keith N