Agimori in Prax

From: Joe Mills <mills_at_midohio.net>
Date: Tue Jan 18 23:05:15 2000

Probably this has been covered before somewhere, but I don't have the answer right in front of me, so I'll ask it anyway -- how do the Agimori survive in Prax? RW deserts get very cold at night. Drastic: Prax mentions temperatures as low as 15 farenheit. I would think that the Children of Lodril would be at such a severe disadvantage after the sun goes down that the Agimori could not survive the inevitable night raids by their rivals.

Hey Joe! Why bothering about cold if you are an Agimori in Prax: you are a superior human, a man-and-a-half: you easily get used to extreme heat and severe thirst, conditions which would be fatal to normal men. But you are not more exposed to the cold climates than normal men. Otherwise you would be not a superior human but a displaced one, at least in the survivable range of climate.

You have furs and fires (much more than non Lodrils) for the freezy nights and you are more healthy and strong than the average Praxian. You pity and despise them because they are Agimori-minus-a-third.

Ciao

Gian