Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #303

From: Kaiu Keiichi <argrath_at_xsite.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:38:12 -0000

> Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:14:26 -0500 (EST)
> From: bjm10_at_cornell.edu
> Subject: 8/1 bug
>
> Don't have to worry about that, given that the Empire won't last much
> longer after 8/1, anyway...

I always wondered about the state of the Empire after Agrath's destroyed it via the Utuma ritual. What happens? Does the Lunar Empire revert back to the old Carmanian Empire, does Dara Happa reassert itself, is there civil war?

I'm also under the impression that the Literacy curse would have struck the urban Lunar Empire much harder than the Orlanthi, who could fall back to older, pre-literate ways.

Has anyone ever done a post-KOS/Post Utuma Campaign, to deal with the fate of the Lunar Empire after the destruction of the Red Moon?

Chris Bell
argrath_at_speedsite.com
http://www.speedsite.com/~argrath/WOD.htm