Canon Cult

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 09:14:26 -0000

Alex wrote (to Lee):

> If it makes you feel better, my game has things in it I'm fairly
> sure aren't Canon, much less all the things that are doubtless
> 'wrong' of which I'm currently blissfully unaware.

My Gloranthan games have included things which I know to be Anathema to followers of the One True Greg, and still do. Who cares?

> One would imagine [the Red Moon] might well be somewhat brighter at
> the midpoint of each wane, but it may indeed be hard to tell.

Actually, (if this were true), she should be brightest at the end of each wane, and dimmer at the midpoint. The Lunar Cycle peaks at the start and end of the Wane, and declines in the middle.

___
Joe writes:

> Any Lunar priest IS chaotic. Ask any Orlanthi.

For even more fun, get a Humakti to cast "Detect Lie" when they answer.

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick