Re: Canon Cult

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 16:43:39 GMT

Nick Brooke:
> My Gloranthan games have included things which I know to be Anathema to
> followers of the One True Greg, and still do. Who cares?

Since the True Religion of Staffordism is probably some sort of Tricksterism, this would seem only the devout thing to do, to be fair...

> Actually, (if this were true), she should be brightest at the end of each
> wane, and dimmer at the midpoint. The Lunar Cycle peaks at the start and end
> of the Wane, and declines in the middle.

I hate these multiple choice questions with two alternatives: it makes it that much more embarrassing when one gets 'em wrong. (False reasoning from the events of 0/27, students of the no-brainer.)

Cheers,
Alex.