heroquest in gathering unconsciousness

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 22:45:03 +0900

heroquesting in greg stafford's brain is sometimes dramatic, brasphemous, and
sometimes solemn and formidable in some stage of expedition, IMO, in some stages I memorized correctly to see orlanth robbed shargash of magical entity: lightning boy,

the lodril descended from sky to near latnste's footprint, storm brothers divided the world and attacked sea and southern land, artmal empire.

but these idea are nonsence or short-meaning in obscure, composite, duplicate structure of still growing hero plane in current "hero wars" like inside of RW
religional conflict at kashmir.

why syranthir never returned from last journey of oronin lake? my idea:
1)charmain ate her husband for her son's vitamin and mineral (like Spider or Arachne Solara)

2)west flavour legend (remember syranthir was akem-old loskalmi, never this age has any carmanians yet), syranthir went to quest like knights of round table in arthurian legend of RW went grail quest and never returned as Garahad in Thomas Malory. (I don't have information about same theme in Pendragon)
my opinion, holy grail ,was celtian cauldron of dagda in source, and comes to gloranthan reference to daliath well in one of orlanth's quest. he went this makioni version of quest with guidance of sword humakt or his watery nymph wife, went depth of lake and underworld, styx, and drank well of wisdom, and died for future Carmanos's glory by poison of nelat. (link from reviving of seven mother ritual and lightbringer's quest can come to mirror of it)

3)persian legend in my stock is limited compared to european myths and legends, to Arabian Night and great Shah-name. nick brooke's bookshelve introduce some of europian-oriental linked book, I haven't tested yet.

the three thing distasteful about gloranthan vormai from RW japan: 1: only pirates?
IMO, tsankth pirates source are derived from RW " japanese pirates (wakou)" stormed continental coast area during Ming Dynasty before Hideyoshi Toyotomi invaded Korea, but in fact of RW, these pirates are much chinese majority and japanese are rather minor power, and were despised from legitimate Korean and Chinese court because they are "eastern sea barbarians" as Japan. or is it derived from WW2? it is horrible idea.

2:gods and colour magic
emperor Valzain, wizard Zaktirra, samurai Terask, and boatpeople Tsankth
(especially, much japanese commentators mourned about description in
TOTRM#17) are too-obscure and stereotype-mold.

3:please don't hate us: blood-thirsty samurai and ninja succumbs whole land do you think mistake all information or nothing! attitude to GTA membership?

idea
some vormai hoped pilgrimrage to grave of saint hrestol the great as one of malkioni sect, they are oppressed in their domain by their pagan overlord , and wanted support of high church of genertela (after 7th council?) circa Hero Wars.

secret leakage of eastern prosopaedia from only available databank of GTA member:
aether=vith=tarngatha
metsyla=osdero
yelm=goveranen=heemaroun
polestar=kendarimin
blue dragon of deep=harantara
evil emperor of kralorela=sekever
atrocious wizard=martalak
chaos demon shattered golden age=xamalk
gloomshark=uralog
thella=theya
august dragon=?
kahar=western barbarian fathered seapeople zabdamar sorry, but these are collection from known source:

IMG,
south of Blue Moon Plateau
in old rinliddi, morbode has greatest temple of son of night women netta
(co-personality of xiola umbar, xentha)

legend those who used dijigelm slaves, kept natives from horse barbarians sack and destroy and chaos demon braznofstel, in old mythos xiola umbar associated with yelm, old riliddi bird riders depended on this connect?
and there is also underground temple of Old Good Shadow.
(I remember HeroWars covering Rinliddi region in some suppliment)

rome as dara happa:
please imagine about ancient city-states with political council, senators mustered
one senatus hall and discussed about rule of government. Roman republic had three councils:
gens(clea) council, centurion council, tribus council, they gathered one small foro romano in limited inner-city wall and reigned too big region.(in RW, Rome, in glorantha, this city is possibly Raibanth) and think about red emperor cult and old-style yelmic cult, they divided the room of dara happan structure and transcendent area of empire. augustus and his descencants decided Egypt and this farm property is emperor direct. red emperor retired bureaucracy entried to the old dara happan structure,