Re: heroquests broken down into stations

From: Martin Crim <MCrim_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 12:29:01 -0500

Andreas Gustafsson <koraq_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
>I've though about constructing some HQ myself, but without histories of the
>gods, mythlets, it's much harder. A list of myths, broken down into
"stations"
>amybe, would be a great help.
>
>Has anybody done that already?

Yes. Please buy King of Dragon Pass, the astounding computer game from A Sharp. It has the Orlanthi heroquests, broken down into stations. Moreover, as the entire game makes you think like an Orlanthi chieftain (or maybe Orlanth Himself), you're in the proper mood when you follow the heroquest.

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #309