Heroes of the Chaos Wars

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 09:28:18 +1300

Terra Incognita

>Arkat side:(this side often disunited)

More by Arkat's treacheries than anything else IMO. And the Nysaloran side wasn't particularly united either - the activities of the Tanisoran missionaries in spreadin the plague occured without the knowledge of Dorastor.

>Chark Liberator (Mostali, Old Race Book),

I don't think this is correct. The Individualism Heresy started circa 700 ST after Chark met Arkat on the Heroplane (ie long afterwards). The more liberal Dwarves (at this time, the openhandists of Greatway) actually fought for Nysalor and the orthodox Nidans for Arkat.

>Tesselle(Cala &Aule writeup)

He also summoned Vogath the Strong Man and King Heort (according to the Runequest Companion). These are however Silver Age Heroes and I think their appearance was a one-off summoning.

>Clagspider.

I'm not sure if she took part or not. There's nothing to state her definite activities during this period AFAIK.

>Mabodinarne, Valsatar, Goriant (ToTRM#13)

I doubt this very much. I prefer to think of the trio as what the Genertela Book says they were, leaders of Safelstran Rebels against the God Learners.

>Nysalor side: (Its spellings aren't correct)

>Arinsor Chaos-sorceror, Fronela (Drastic R: Chaos)

Also Varganthyr the Unconquerable Knight whom Talor fought.