The beginning of all this glorantha madness

From: Andreas Gustafsson <koraq_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 16:51:57 -0800 (PST)

 All this stuff started when his oh-so-high Gregness decided to write fantasy novels, right? I have read that a hero named Snodal killed an incarnation of Issaries called The God of the Silver Feet, right?

And my this act he brought the Syndics Ban upon his fellow man, right?

Is this story published somewhere or has it just disapeared in the Seshenelan mists as the land in question sank beneath the waves?

I'm beginning to get interested in the history of the west, damn me...

/andreas

SF-fan and tea drinker. Beware! e-mail: ante_at_update.uu.se =========== Make a choice, protect your Freedom! ==============

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com