Arkat returns!

From: Andreas Gustafsson <koraq_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 17:00:45 -0800 (PST)

I was reading about Safelster and Ralios in G:CotHW and noticed that there was a little box about the happenings in the Hero Wars period about Arkat returning!

Since Arkat is one of the things that got me hooked on Glorantha in the first place, a true tragic hero whose history is filled with majesty, glory, victory and defeat, I wonder if anyone has done anything about in their gaming in Ralios.

According to G:CotHW, Arkat is going to return and all the HQ paths is opening at the beginning of the HW. Arkat is going to return not as one, but five different incarnations! I thought that the following fight between them would be a story worth legends if any!

Anyone gaming in Ralios who has explored this path? I am still thinking about the unspecified kinds of Arkat to plague the HW. Sounds like great fighting to me...

/andreas

(BTW am I right that most people are just gaming in the safe world of the 1620:ies or is anyone really exploring the HW yet?)

SF-fan and tea drinker. Beware! e-mail: ante_at_update.uu.se =========== Make a choice, protect your Freedom! ==============

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com