Delecti

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 13:41:11 +1300

Terra Incognita:

>>> b) Delecti (multiplication of disaster of EWF and GL? )

>>[Delecti's] pure EWF.

>Why only he could escape? Lucky? I think many strong sorcerors and vampires
>lived in EWF. Why he only can do it?

Although sorcerors lived in the EWF, I doubt that vampires did so and that they came after the fall of the EWF. Furthermore I don't think Delecti knew any dragon secrets and that is why the Blue Moon Assasins spared him. He was associated with the Remakers, a band of "sorcerers" who were destroyed when the EWF fell, but the Beast Folk were responsible for this. I suspect Delecti had some hand in this, given that his lands are apparently to the north of where the Stitched Zoo once was. Hence he was allowed to live because he had betrayed his former colleagues...

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #317