Birmingham

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:00:17 EST

In a message dated 1/25/00 7:36:38PM, you write:

<< given the recent discussions on cultural identification, or lack of,  between the two worlds on this estimable digest, can anyone tell me  where I and everyone else in Birmingham, UK, might end up?

 yours, in terrible, quaking fear, >>

Given the state of the M6 most of the time, and the location of the Bull Ring, I would associate Birmingham with the 'Block' in Prax. Does that also explain the over-abundance of heavy metal (Storm Bull) cultist in the Midlands? The nearby Telmori Wanderers, Days Rest Junction are added parallels.

Keith N