Re: Your Business Achievements

From: olgas33_at_bigfoot.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 14:37:46 -0500

Dear Candidate,

You were recently selected by The Office of the Managing Director for a free listing on The International Executive Guild's Who's Who CD-ROM.

Our Researchers gather information from many recognized sources, including professional associations and societies, trade organizations, newspaper and magazine articles, professional reference publications, web presence, and referrals from existing members.

As a highly respected professional in your field of expertise, we believe your contributions merit very serious consideration for inclusion on The International Executive Guild's Who's Who CD-ROM. To maintain the level of accuracy, we ask you to click on the web address highlighted below and fill out the brief bit of information required for inclusion.

There is no cost or obligation to be listed on The International Executive Guild's Who's Who CD-ROM.

For registration, please visit:

http://216.52.222.11/theguild

My Sincere Thanks,

Lorraine A. Michaels
Office Of Managing Director

All remove requests honored!! Just double-click:

<mailto:olgas33_at_bigfoot.com?subject=Remove>

The International Executive Guild is not affiliated or associated with Marquis
Who's Who.