Kralorela

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:40:03 +1300

Terra Incognita:

>Daruda: [...] (linked to Dragon Hsunchen?(GL idea))

I don't believe the Dragon People are Hsunchen (although the God Learners would). The Kralori would definitely agree, however, that Daruda returned with the long lost secrets of the Dragon People.

>Thalurzni: [...] made ShanShan Mountain (in CofHW)

Such mountains were around in the reign of TarnGatHa.

>Vachanti: net of true wisdom? and?
>transformed to dragon in Sunstop

He Passed On at the Dawn. Vashanti's Web of Righteous Knowledge is the Kralori name for Arachne Solara's Web.

>KraLor: who?

Rising Power. What Daruda named the land after he returned. Previously it had been known as Kerandurath, the Land of Splendor.