Cultures

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:32:56 +1300

Gian Gero:

>In Glorantha, yes the Lunars defeated Tarsh, but with my theory you can
>explain in a not only military or political way the Fazzurite rebellion.

But Fazzur didn't revolt as an Orlanthi against the Red Goddess, he revolted as a _Lunar_ against a King who was trying to get rid of him.

>Remember, culture can't stop armies, but can survive to military occupation,
>I argue.

I said nothing about Tarshite Culture being conquered. I explicitly stated that it has been incorporated into the Empire (_not_ the Lunar Culture) but that the Lunars are determined that Sartarite culture will be beaten.