Ages of Man culture theory

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 06:32:14 EST

Gian:
<<
 Have I the permission to use it IMG?>>

Yes, you have permission to use anything you like IYG.

<< >I'd like comments. Do not nail me too soon.>>

Exactly how you might use this theory in a RPG kind of sense partially eludes me, unless the 'Role' being played were to be one of a culture (e.g. 'I'll play the Lunar Empire, an attractive young redhead, you play the grizzled old Carmanian; role 3D6 for Stength, Wisdom, Language, Milk drinking ability, Leadership....)

<< Thank you for the MGF stuff. I am happy to know my ideas are most fitted for
 Maximum Game Fun and little else. >>

Since I know as much about sociology as I do about constructive metaphysics and latin (ie nothing) I will remain silent on the meat of this debate. When are we going to have a discussion on production scheduling, manufacturing systems and inventory control in Glorantha, or must I start a Mostali List for those of us who make things for a living?

Keith N