Spamming Broo Babies

From: Scott Haney <snag_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 18:02:16 -0600

> From: MOB <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
> >Subject: E-Commerce System...$29.95/mo!!!
> &
> >Subject: Re: Your Business Achievements
>
> Just lately, I've been getting incredibly irrating junk email of this sort
> to my "mrmob" address, the one I usually use to post here. Has this
> address possibly got on some database via the Glorantha Digest? Anyone
> recently started getting this crap too?

I have received those specific items, but I am just FLOODED with spam because some moron was using my e-mail address as an anti-spam device for a while. (He claimed it worked...for him.) I didn't take it as specific to the Digest at the time, but I suppose it could be.

> From: aelarsen_at_facstaff.wisc.edu
> Subject: Bouncing Baby Broo
>
> If someone is impregnated with a larval broo, is there anyway to
> cure this condition? My first reaction to this question was that Chalanan
> healers would probably be able to do it, but then I realized that it would
> probably kill the larva, which would violate their oath against killing.
> Any ideas on this? I'm toying around with the idea of having this happen
> to own of my players, so I need to have a solution to it worked out.

Chalana Arroy has no prohibition against killing Chaos. CA is in fact a known foe thereof. Cure Chaos Wound should get rid of a larval broo.

Baron von Moosehsunchen