Can you f*ck it?

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 03:23:31 EST

Tim Ellis:

<< TTrotsky writes
><< > Q: Is it possible for a human and an elf to have a child? How about
>other races?

 <snip>
> > Dare I say typical?. 'Can you f*ck it?'
 <snip>
> Can't argue with the interpretation of the first question,

 I am obviously too innocent by half (or a secret munchkin) - My immediate interpretation of the first question being "Can I play a Half elf please?".... >>

      Actually, that was my interpretation, too (he may have been thinking of Pavis). However, 'can you f*ck it?' seems a reasonable alternative interpretation, as evidenced by the fact that Greg did, in fact, include an answer to that in his response.

Trotsky