re: Mr. Andrew

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 01:45:50 +0900

>Andrew E. Larsen
> Orlanth Imprisoned

> I noticed in skimming through King of Sartar that there is a
>reference to Orlanth being imprisoned after the fall of Whitewall. What
>was involved in this? Were Orlanthi cut off from him? Was he unavailable
>to power rune magic and answer divination?

I don't expect this condition dealing with RQ #3 Rule: It linked to Nysalorian era,
Same circumstance Lokamayadon Rule, New Wind Cult:

Option1: replacing to Cult of Molanni (Entekos) and Shafeshora (forcing to Same rite)
as Orlanth and Heler

> Bouncing Baby Broo

> If someone is impregnated with a larval broo, is there anyway to
>cure this condition? My first reaction to this question was that Chalanan
>healers would probably be able to do it, but then I realized that it would
>probably kill the larva, which would violate their oath against killing.
>Any ideas on this? I'm toying around with the idea of having this happen
>to own of my players, so I need to have a solution to it worked out.

Roman Catholic has usually same problem as this sect of White Healers: As a matter of fact, Abortion is natural terms in hard Circumstance before modern medical science. If you have tolerance to paganistic witchery in Christian Era
: you can use same series of medicine supplied from grandmom of village.

Lunar Empire: DeeZola cult or Jakareel Cult Orlanthi: Earth Goddess cult (more Feministic view containing): one of six

I think these cultists have abortion skill if your white healers (Erissa or Chalana)
 is at a loss in the face of Cult doctrine, if Rulebook has no info about this: