"Anti-chaos jack-booted thugs": my first post on the digest.

From: Christoph Kohring <ChOK_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 15:41:05 +0200

Roderick <rjremr_at_jps.net> wrote:

"Send your local anti-chaos jack-booted thugs to take care of them."

Yes ! I like that: let's call them BATF (Bloody Anti-chaos Task Force)... :) ;) :)

Christoph

P.S.: This is my first post on the Digest. Some of you may remember me as Sederic Eiskolli, Light Son of YO & loyal follower of Karial the Pure, the high priest of YO in Pavis. I played him in the "Peoples of Pavis" freeform at Castle Bacharach in 1997. (My one & only participation at an RQ/Glorantha event.) Sederic became mayor of the city in 1619 with his unforgettable slogan: "All Hail the Reaching Mayor !!!" He also managed to foil the seditious plans of Hucipites (played by MOB) the commander of the Marble Phalanx who in the end lost both *... ;)
- --
Ceterum censeo rem publicam delendam esse

Christoph Kohring
Rte de St-Légier 73
CH-1806 St-Légier
Suisse-Schweiz-Svizzera-Switzerland