broo babies

From: Dave Cake <dave_at_starfish.net.au>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 10:30:29 +0800

>I would say then that infested persons have two problems: Getting free
>of the taint of chaos and delivering the offspring in a practical way if
>they are male.

        I was under the impression that the little creeps just chewed their way out directly, whether the host was female or not. Delivering the offspring in a practical way is always a problem (unless you consider caesarian practical at Gloranthas general level of medical technology). Think aliens. I am not sure whether the host is tainted by chaos after the child is removed - in any case I am sure it is to a minor degree, Cure Chaos Wound or similar should be OK.

	Cheers
		David