Jorstland

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:36:59 +1300

>2:Joastland kingdom

>this state is very important in Uz Lore as Revival of Arkat Empire, but
>Sandy Petersen's insistion: Joastland was in Fronela at least in RQ con 1,
>how do you change this situation?

AFAIK Sandy is mistaken and did not have access to the sources. Jorstland is specifically placed around Nralar lake which is in Ralios according to trollpak.

>Sir Ethilrist: IMO, Does he have some connection or hook to this system?

Sir Ethilrist was around in God Learner Ralios and later went to hell. When he returned after a considerable length of time, he assisted the early lunar empire.

>Wasn't Letter Stalker in Ralios his former Employer?

I don't think so. Retter rules Delela which means that he's Orlanthi rather than a Safelstran. He and Sir Ethilrist if they ever met would have disliked each other.