White Bear Empire

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:49:54 +1300

Terra Incognita

>3:What is White Bear Empire?

It wasn't an Empire, but a temporary alliance to solve a military emergency.

Many years ago before the Syndics Ban, the Carmanians tried to subjugate the Arrolians and in the course of the fighting unleashed a massive spell against the Rathori because some of them had aided the Arrolians and they thought a demonstration of their power was necessary.

I think the spell attacked the Rathori when they were hibernating and so it was devastating. The hard-pressed Rathori summoned the White Bear to bless their warriors en masse. The resulting horde crushed the suprised Carmanians in several battles fought amidst the swirling snows.

>What is Polar Bear? Before Time, some Uzhim legends tells about white bear,
>(now they are extinct), and some ancestor-worshop in Rathorela included
>white bear

The Rathori cannot worship the White Bear anymore.