Re : In a (Broo) Family Way

From: simon_hibbs_at_lycosmail.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 07:57:17 -0500 (EST)

Andrew E. Larsen :

> Judging from other responses, the suggestion seems to be that the
>healer should cure it of chaos and then deliver it normally....
- -....
>Two problems with this: 1) What if the host is male>
>2) Even with a female host, Broo larvae eat their way out of their host
>when they're ready to be born.

So curing the thing of it's chaoticness isn't one of the problems?

Personaly though, I can't see why you have to bother getting rid of the thing's chaos taint any more than you'd want to get rid of the chaos taint of any other arbitrarily encountered chaotic creature.

Anyway, even if you did get rid of it's chaos taint (which I would argue is not possible anyway, but YGMV), it's still a Broo.

Simon Hibbs