Re: Star Trek

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:14:56 EST

In a message dated 1/31/00 4:31:43PM, you write:

<< While reading this request for information, I was suddenly struck by the  vision (ouch!) of the original "Star Trek" cast crewing the moonboat.   >>
This is an inspired vision (IMO). All that stuff about the first directive sounds like Seven Mothers spin to me. Tribune Tiberius Kirk, Mr. Spock a Carmanian Vizir (damn your pointy beard!), Bones from back of beyond Peloria, Mr. Sulu (Zulu?) a Char Un. Boldly going to illuminate the unknown worlds of Sartar, Prax, Arrolia, etc etc.

'The moonbeams canna take it captain'
'he's illuminated Jim'
'live long and cyclically'
'To baldly go where bald moon chicks have levitated before!'
'Moon phase half full Mr. Sulu'
'Crater Makers on Stun!' (OK, this is a bit far fetched)

Keith N