RE: Bouncing Baby Broo

From: Ian Gorlick <igorlick_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:57:58 -0600

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

In my game, Chalana Arroy hasn't got any problem with this. Getting rid of a broo larva is no more immoral than removing a bot-fly maggot or a tape worm. Maybe inside the Lunar Empire there could be some philosophers who would question the morality of such an action, but not anyplace else.

My Chalana Arroy healers are capable of much more difficult decisions, like therapeutic abortions or caesarian sections (which are almost certain to be lethal to the mother). CAs are not fuzzy-minded incense-sniffing New-Age vegan pacifists, they are hard-headed practical healers in a dangerous and bloody world.

Your game may vary.

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>RE: Bouncing Baby Broo</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">In my game, Chalana =
Arroy hasn't got any problem with this. Getting rid of a broo larva is = no more immoral than removing a bot-fly maggot or a tape worm. Maybe = inside the Lunar Empire there could be some philosophers who would = question the morality of such an action, but not anyplace else. =
</FONT></P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">My Chalana Arroy =
healers are capable of much more difficult decisions, like therapeutic = abortions or caesarian sections (which are almost certain to be lethal = to the mother). CAs are not fuzzy-minded incense-sniffing New-Age vegan = pacifists, they are hard-headed practical healers in a dangerous and = bloody world. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Your game may vary. =
</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

</BODY>