Balazar and Yelmalio

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 09:31:00 +0100

Speaking as webmaster for the Issaries site, I can only say that any confusion and inconsistencies in the Balazar material are unintentional.

The inconsisencies in general and Tharkantus/Yelmalio in particular stem from the fact that those who prepared the stuff tried to update 18 years old material, which also contains confusing references.

About Tharkantus:

"Basically, Balazar
worshipped Tharkantus, who is very similar to modern day Yelmalio. All of
Tharkantus' worshippers in _Balazar's native land_ were killed. Balazar brought the cult to Votankiland, where it has survived to the present day."

Which I think pretty much matches what Peter said about the matter.

Anyway, we are looking into making the web pages a little clearer, to avoid confusing newcomers!

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com