Re: West King Wind

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 18:16:15 GMT

Oliver Bernuetz wrote, way back when:
> I'm working on a write up of West King Wind, the Pentan Storm God
> for one of my player characters and would like to know what people
> think of what I've written so far.

The impression I took from the G:G write-up was that West King Wind was such a 'recent discovery' that it hadn't been 'realized' that he could be identified with Orlanth, or come to that with Rebellus Terminus. So I'm suspicious that there would exist a body of mythology which made him so explicitly 'cognate' as this. This may also be of great significance when they run into the Dara Happans, as to whether any of their anti-Orlanth magic is effective on this entity, or not. (Assuming they think to try it, that is.)

Cheers,
Alex.

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #342