Cult of Kero Fin

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 22:24:45 -0600

Idle curiosity is my only motivation here. Is there a Cult of Kero Fin, separate from her worship as Orlanth's mother? I presume that she has some kind of control over sylphs (if only indirectly, through her son... though the image of a stern mother berating her rapscallion of a son is also tempting, though I bet she makes him cookies on a regular basis.)

What would the function of such a cult be in Glorantha? What duties would cultists have, and what benefits? Are there intimate ties to the Earthshaker cult, or is that just "coincidental"?

Guy

We Meddle in God's Domain So That You Don't Have To