TERRA

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 08:32:59 GMT

Terra wrote (among many other interesting things):
<<Hegel concept puts up two, these and antithese:
how both worked?
I think Malkionism have large similarity to Chrisianity, but both are not same.>>
Please, don't think so. Malkionism is much different from Christianity. It resembles the (wrong) idea of Christianity that non- Christians have. The only real resemblances are in Malkioni culture and social structure, which is similar to feudal western Europe (which was Christian and not-Malkioni, of course). Other analogies fail or are irrelevant, IMO.

<<RW christianity don't admit Human returning to Eden Garden, they are
guilty.
Jerusalem?
European antimonical emotion to Jewish culture caused two existence of Glorantha, Brithini and Vadeli.>>
The idea of guilt preventing people from returning to Heaven is both pre-Christian and post-Christian, but in two different ways: It is pre-Christian because it is old-Testament and the Old Testament was written by Hebrew, not by Christians.
It is post-Christian because the coming of Christ, in history and in every man's life, allows anybody to enter heaven and removes guilt once and for all. After Christ, if you don't go to Heaven (in plain, broad terms) it's your choice, not a consequence of your guilt, and your choice is cause of yout guilt, not the opposite.
I hope I make myself clear. It is not easy to rend in English and in written form. I am no Theologist, either. (If Mikael "criticize" me on this last statement, I shred him to bits. I am a bad tempered mediterranean, you know, but I often strife to constrain myself except on self-defence).

<<In Artherian Legend, (RW Snodal?)

Yes, he was God's loyal servant, he made reconstruction of Rome in Britain, and drove pagan Saxons away.
No, he was Enemy of God, read more elder documents (or Bernard Cornwell), he revered celtic Dragon and Cauldron>>
This is because the Briton cycle of Arthur is no cycle (saga?) at all, in fact. It is a mixture of several ancient and modern (in Malory's terms) themes, some dating back to the cave-age, some to the celtic, some to the Roman age and some unique to Christianity and the late middle ages (chivalry). I think that discerning this various themes is a godly feat, one which by far exceeds the means of you and me, dear TERRA.

Ciao
Gian