Policy

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 08:41:35 GMT

Lemme think aloud.

I say something provocative and you nail me. I don't bother to keep on the debating if the adverse reasons do not convince me (yes, I am rather arrogant, but I still breath).

I say something plain (see my comments on Harrek or Chalana or Malia or Arthur) and no one replies.
This means two things:
1) either you agree with me, and you are so fine not to let me know because you don't want me to become more arrogant (how cute!) 2) either you disagree or don't bother to read my comments and anyway you don't esteem me enough so that you can demolish my opinions.

I am not offended (my shell is not so soft, pals: I am a manager, a seller and an Italian: I may be considered dangerous, as Gandalf said much time ago in another age).
I am just puzzled.

Anyone likes to help me?

Gianfranco