Saved but

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 16:00:45 GMT

Chris wrote:
<<Saved, but perhaps slightly charred depending on the period of history dealt with. Perhaps that could be viewed as a prototype scientific experiment, lets burn the buggers and see if they are still saved despite their heresy, we'll find out if _they_ made it into to Paradise when _we_ get there. But I doubt it.>>
Quite right, IMO. Incidentally, I am referring to present day Catholic Church, not to the medieval one (which is the same, but of another age, lest I am accused of Inquisition practices).

Ciao
Gian